Time Fades Everything but Tears

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Time Fades Everything but Tears

Post by couchgrouch » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:51 am

Time Fades Everyhing But TearsI still see it in the paintings of my mindharvest fair with ferris wheels on the evening skylinecotton candy clouds above the tent where we first kissedI swear the skee-ball and those games of chance were fixedten rolls of dimes and I won you a stuffed bear as a giftnow here it is falling apart with only eye leftcos time fades everything but tearsand ev'ry one falls from a bottle of tearsall our hopes and dreamsyes, time fades everythingeverything but tearssometimes I drive out to the fairgrounds at nightpark and watch your long red hair in my headlightsI sit here asking where we went wrongwhen we just went nowhere till our love was goneor was it just another game of chancewe spent our hearts when fortune had other planscos time fades everything but tearsand ev'ry one falls from a bottle of tearsall our hopes and dreamsyes, time fades everythingeverything but tearswhen you left you took our photos and knick-knacksI kissed tomorrow goodbye but it didn't kiss backbut for some reason you left this bear behindat times like this my blind faith sees it as a signI relive that fair again hoping you'll returnbut that bear's sad eye knows what my heart won't learnthat time fades everything but tearsand ev'ry one falls from a bottle of tearsall our hopes and dreamsyes, time fades everythingeverything but tears(c)2004 Robert George

wrath

Re: Time Fades Everything but Tears

Post by wrath » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:02 am

pretty gud
Support our new single - Sex Drugs and Rock+Roll!