I Can't Love Someone(Who'd Love Someone Like Me)

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

I Can't Love Someone(Who'd Love Someone Like Me)

Post by couchgrouch » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:30 am

I Can't Love Someone(Who'd Love Someone Like Me)I've got roach clips with purple feathersthose wings fly high in any weathermy breakfast is pizza with anchoviesbeer cans lined up like bowling trophiesyou'd think I'd strike out with the ladiesbut they shine bright with a man who's shadyoh like moths to a fire,they can't fight their desirefor a spirit who's wild and freebut I let 'em go for both our sakes,I break hearts but that's the breakswhat's done is donecos I can't love someonewho'd love someone like meI met a wildcat from Tallahasseekitten had claws, she was saucy n sassyshe rolled me hard cos she gator wrestledshe bent the barrel on my Saturday Speciallike Jack n Coke we had so much in commonone night I asked her to be my womanshe said, like moths to a fire,some can't fight their desirefor a spirit who's wild and freebut I'll let you go for both our sakes,I break hearts but that's the breakswhat's done is donecos I can't love someonewho'd love someone like me(c)2004 Robert George