Alone on a Desert Island

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Alone on a Desert Island

Post by couchgrouch » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:46 pm

Alone on a Desert IslandI was missing my wife in some bar far from homewhere ranchhands shoot the bull till the cows come homeone lit a smoke through his whiskers then started smilin'he asked what we'd want with us on a deserted islandthe first guy said his fav'rite song was Stairway to Heavenanother said pictures of Shania'd make life worth livin'one said movies like Caddyshack and Saving Private Ryancos one makes him laugh and one leaves him cryin'yeahyou can learn alot about a manwhat he loves and what he wants from lifeif you wanna hear his dreams and secret plansjust ask him what'd help him survivealone on a desert islandalone on a desert islandthen I said, "boys, there's lotsa things I enjoy doin'but without someone to share 'em they'd all be ruinedso just gimme a pint and a gun with one bullet in itcos without love life ain't worth livin' for a minuteyeah, you can learn alot about a manwhat he loves and wants from lifeif you wanna hear his dreams and secret plansjust ask him what'd help him survivealone on a desert islandalone on a desert island(c)2004 Robert George