We Never Argue(About Makin' Up)

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

We Never Argue(About Makin' Up)

Post by couchgrouch » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:09 am

We Never Argue(About Makin' Up)Sometimes it seems, it's just crazy thingswe're always fightin' overwhat movie to rent that day, and if her mom comes to staydo I hafta stay soberbut there's one thing we always agree onforgiveness feels right no matter who's wrongcos we never argueabout making upwe see eye to eyewhen it comes to making lovewe're too hot-bloodedto sweat the small stuffyeah, we never argueabout making upsometimes we shout, and complain aboutnot having much in commonI'm Radio Shack...she's Pizza Hut, I like whiskey bars with beer nutsshe likes chocolate bars with almondsbut I'm startin' to think she likes to start fightscos we blow off steam then steam up the nightyeah, we never argueabout making upwe see eye to eyewhen it comes to making lovewe're too hot-bloodedto sweat the small stuffyeah, we never argueabout making upI'd had some liquor, we started to bickerabout when her mom was going homebut after our fight, she sent Mom packin' that nightcos she wanted us to be alonecos we never argueabout making upwe see eye to eyewhen it comes to making lovewe're too hot-bloodedto sweat the small stuffyeah, we never argueabout making up(c)2004 Robert George