Figger It Out For Yourself

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Figger It Out For Yourself

Post by couchgrouch » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:27 am

Figger It Out For YourselfI was as wild as the wind,I never thought she'd go infor going out with a guy like mebut that night we were parked,off some road in the dark'neath a big old maple treethen a badge shined in his flashlightand asked what we were doin' at nightI said "figger it out for yourselfone and one makes twoso think it over a secondand it'll come to youit's what the night's aboutso mister, figger it outfigger it out for yourself"well I was barely nineteen,that cop took my Jim Beamand drove us to that girl's houseshe couldn't help but blush,at sin's sweet taste and touchand the button's gone from her blousewhen her daddy asked that copwhat happened to his daughter's tophe said "figger it out for yourselfone and one makes twoso think it over a secondand it'll come to youit's what the night's aboutso mister, figger it outfigger it out for yourself"she was seven months along,I couldn't do her wrongplus her daddy threatened my lifewhen that preacher said to me,"do you take this gal to beyour lawfully wedded wife"with a gun pointed at my headI looked at her belly and said"figger it out for yourselfone and one makes threeso think it over a secondand tell me what you seeit's what the night's aboutso mister, figger it outfigger it out for yourself"(c)2004 Robert George