Old Fart With a Sly, Young Fox

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Old Fart With a Sly, Young Fox

Post by couchgrouch » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:29 am

Old Fart With a Sly, Young FoxI work for a decent checkand I work out with weightsbut come Friday night,sometimes I gotta fightto find myself a datewell, I pulled up at a lightin my nine-to-five sedanand what did I see,drive up next to mein a tricked out Trans Aman old fart with a sly, young foxan old coot with a hot young cootchhe's blowing his pensionbuying pearls and fancy hootchhis belly's fat n soft, his phony tan rubbed offwhen she gave him a big wet smootchI was stunned, I was shockedhe's an old fart with a sly, young foxhe had cheesy gold chainshiding his pacemaker scartwo months he'll be deadshe'd gone to his headand was headed to his hearthe thinks he'll get his kickslike studded out mustangtoo old to take it slow,guess if you gotta gothen go out with a bangan old fart with a sly, young foxan old coot with a hot young cootchhe's blowing his pensionbuying pearls and fancy hootchhe had a real bad cough, his phony tan rubbed offwhen she gave him a big wet smootchI was stunned, I was shockedhe's an old fart with a sly, young foxyeah, when I get up in yearsdon't put me with the old folksI want a gold-diggin' blonde,till my golden years are goneshe'll stroke me till I have a strokeI'll be an old fart with a sly, young foxan old coot with a hot young cootchjust blowing my pensionbuying pearls and fancy hootchmy belly's fat n soft, my phony tan rubs offwhen she gives me a big wet smootchthey'll be stunned, they'll be shockedwhen I'm an old fart with a sly, young fox(c)2004 Robert George