On the Animal Farm

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bitwhys
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

On the Animal Farm

Post by bitwhys » Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:22 am

On the Animal FarmBrian Dondo © 2004You can lead a horse to waterbut you can't make it drinkYou can teach a man oughtabut you can't make him thinkTalk about the childLearn about the fallYou and IYou and IYou can run but you can't hideor wish it all awayThe fox is in the henhouse nowand there's a price to payLearn about the manThink about the causeYou and IYou and I(vocal bridge)There's a cold wind 'round the main house andthe cattle raise a cheerand the hired hands sing praises whilea frost is growing nearTalk about the causeWork to save the farmYou and IYou and IYou can read to the childrenwhat they don't need to hearall the while the man with the gunis trembling with fearLearn about the manholding all the cardson the animal farmon the animal farm(vocal bridge)There's a cold wind 'round the main house andthe cattle raise a cheerand the hired hands sing praises whilea frost is growing nearTalk about the manholding all the cardson the animal farmon the animal farmYou and IYou and IYou and IYou and IYou and I
"Its a curious thing that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author - and that he did not learn it better" - Nietzsche

bitwhys
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: On the Animal Farm

Post by bitwhys » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:15 am

alternate verse:Talk about the causeWork to keep the landYou and IYou and I
"Its a curious thing that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author - and that he did not learn it better" - Nietzsche