Wine and Dine Her

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

wscott

Wine and Dine Her

Post by wscott » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:59 pm

Wine and Dine HerIntro:I was talking to an old man the other dayAbout some changes I been going through with my wifeAfter listening to me for a while he said here's the key:Son if you got a good woman you got to be faithful and trueDon't be the one that run her into the arms of someone newBe a man and pay the price when the bill comes dueSpend quality time with her, you won't hear her complain Honor her and call her sweet names, never put her to shameIn your marriage avoid being the weak link in the chainSome time you got to just wine and dine herIf you treat her nice, she won't think twiceShe will let the world know, she's your wife Keep her by your side, first place in your lifeKeep your marriage sacred and your vows do honorAvoid wandering eyes and to your marriage dishonorOne day you will come home and you will be a gonerIf you fail to take the time to wine and dine herWhen you honor her boundaries and respect her privacySpeak of her beauty and her face only do you see Encourage her, motivate her to be all she want to beTake the time to make your wife and home secure She will love you no matter, rich or dirt poorAn ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure So take the time to wine her and dine herFor the rest of your life wine and dine herBridge:1. Therefore make an investment in yourself by wining her and dining her, spend quality time with her.or2. The price of wining and dining her is an investment in a lifetime of happiness.(c) 2004 GMPCALL RIGHTS RESERVED