Guitared and Feathered

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Guitared and Feathered

Post by couchgrouch » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:27 am

Guitared and FeatheredThat singer's got an earringand he looks like a cover girland maybe I'm hard of hearingbut his songs don't sound like Merlehe's too cute for a Stetsonthat's what tough cowboys wearso they just gave him a Gibsonand blew dry his long blonde hairhe's guitared and featheredmade up and air-brushedmore plastic that leatherperfect for a teen-age crushhunnerdollar beauty shop hair-do,more bar-b-doll than bar-b-qNashville's got it hard,cos that softy's been guitaredguitared and featheredfake Waylons give me the Willieshe's more tennis court than Tennesseecos if that kid's a hillbillythen I'm Ted Kennedythe mayor of Music Cityoughtta run that puss outta towncos it's a crime and pitystations play that radio clownhe's guitared and featheredmade up and air-brushedmore plastic that leatherperfect for a teen-age crushhunnerdollar beauty shop hair-do,more bar-b-doll than bar-b-qNashville's got it hard,cos that softy's been guitaredguitared and featheredhis music ain't what poor boys wantthey polished him till he's dullcos his brand of honky tonkis just mechanical bullhe's guitared and featheredmade up and air-brushedmore plastic that leatherperfect for a teen-age crushhunnerdollar beauty shop hair-do,more bar-b-doll than bar-b-qNashville's got it hard,cos that softy's been guitaredguitared and feathered(c)2004 Robert George