Love is the Breath of Life

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Love is the Breath of Life

Post by couchgrouch » Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:56 am

Love is the Breath of LifeSnow melts upon mountain peaks, and their icy purple creeksare starting to trickle downsoon a morning will come, when the glowing April sunwill soften the meadow groundnow wind brushes and breathes, through budding hick'ry leavesand my love's flowing flaxen hairunder wispy clouds of lace, my light kisses on her facedry quickly in the evening airdesire returns on a robin's wingsfor more than warm breezes of Springlove is the breath of lifelove is the breath of lifewe see how the starry lights, are water lilies tonighton a dark and endless pondtwilight lets flowers of time, twinkle, blossom and shinefrom shadows of the great beyondyes, light walks eternity's mile, but what makes sundown worthwhileis my lady's hand in mineforever belongs to stars, our time may not reach that farbut sure as light our love will shinethen somehow our hearts will live onlong after this night is gonefor love is the breath of lifelove is the breath of lifeyes, our somehow our hearts will live onlong after this night is gonefor love is the breath of lifelove is the breath of life(c)2004 Robert George