I DON'T WANT TO START OVER [Traditional Country]

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

restlesswriters

I DON'T WANT TO START OVER [Traditional Country]

Post by restlesswriters » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:39 pm

Hi,I'm looking for an awesome melody for this lyric. Composers are invited to collab if interested. E mail a link to samples of your work.Thanx,Stan ;-)I DON’T WANT TO START OVERCopyright 2004/Stan Simons ASCAP[Tune should be reminiscent of Merle's: "That's The Way Love Goes"][V1] Complacency's a silent thiefThat feeds on love so greedilyNow there’s thorns where our garden grewThe time has come for us to chooseYou get the Miracle GrowI’ll find a rake and hoe‘Cause Darlin’, I want you to know- I DON’T WANT TO START O-OVER [Chorus] I DON’T WANT TO START O-OVERWithout your love againRemembering what might have beenIf there'd been more lovin' I DON’T WANT TO START O-OVERSo in the time that may remainLet’s go back to the land of loveAnd rekindle a forg-ah-tten flame [V2] Love takes time to cultivateLet’s kill the lights and celebrateThe glow we’ll feel from the love we makeBut it won’t come if we hesitateTurn off the tube and the phoneTake off your clothes and you’ll learnHow much, I want you to know- I DON’T WANT TO START O-OVER [Chorus] I DON’T WANT TO START O-OVERWithout your love againRemembering what might have beenIf there'd been more lovin' I DON’T WANT TO START O-OVERSo in the time that may remainLet’s go back to the land of loveAnd rekindle a forg-ah-tten flame[Tag] Let’s go back to the land of loveTake my hand, I want to showThat, - I DON’T WANT TO START O-OVERNo, - I DON’T WANT TO START O-OVER