There's Something You're Not Telling Me

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

There's Something You're Not Telling Me

Post by couchgrouch » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:08 am

There's Something You're Not Telling MeThe sun has set...our window's opensalt air is breezing in from the seacurtains wave...candles flicker softlybut there's something you're not telling mewestern stars are winking as ifthey suspect what your secret could bea breathless feeling fills the silencecos there's something you're not telling mewhen they're wild or forbidden,some things are best kept hiddenand not knowing is killing mewhat is the myst'ry...why must you hide,because my soul becomes flame insidewhen there's something you're not telling methe slender moon's a silver fingercaressing the ocean quietlyI wonder at the smile in your dark eyescos there's something you're not telling meyour velvet touch is like a whisperand your kiss sets my suspicions freeby now I should know what you're sayingwhen there's something you're not telling meif they're wild or forbidden,some things are best kept hiddenand not knowing was killing meI learned the reason why you must hide,because my soul becomes flame insidewhen there's something you're not telling me(c)2004 Robert George