My First Forward!!!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ryoung815

My First Forward!!!

Post by ryoung815 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:09 am

Hey Friends,I joined taxi just under a month ago, and I have submitted to about 6 listings and I just got the first response......I WAS FORWARDED!!I know it doesn't really mean anything, but it could someday! If you can't tell, I'm excited, and I'm ready to submit more and more! Thanks to everyone who posts on this forum, I found much encouragement and good advice. Peace!-Ryan Young

sevenharkey

Re: My First Forward!!!

Post by sevenharkey » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:20 pm

Congrats! Which opp?

ryoung815

Re: My First Forward!!!

Post by ryoung815 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:46 am

Quote:Congrats! Which opp?I was forward for this opp:ADULT ALTERNATIVE ARTISTS in the range of Sheryl Crow to Dave Matthews to U2 to the Counting Crows to Liz Phair to David Gray to Fiona Apple are sought by the VP of an LA-based Music Production Library with recent placements in TV shows such as Ugly Betty (ABC), Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip (NBC), and Lost (ABC) as well as ads for Apple, Hilton Hotels, Volvo, and Target. They want to expand their "Artist Series" - a roster of full-fledged, working artists with numerous songs that would work for film/TV/advertising projects. Great performances and tight, well-written songs are a must - they want the best of the best. Broadcast quality needed [excellent home recordings are OK]. Please submit two to three songs online or per CD, include lyrics/photo/bio. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI and must be received no later than July 3, 2007. TAXI # S070703AAThanks for the support!-R