Chosen for national campaign

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

handrick
Active
Active

Chosen for national campaign

Post by handrick » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:42 am

hey all.I have been chosen as part of eircom.net's "Discover the Next big Thing" promotion campaign..They chose my song "Time"... which can be downloaded at the following link...http://home.eircom.net/broadband/entert ... usic/Guess I ain't too bad after all.... Andrew

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Chosen for national campaign

Post by liamkelly » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:19 am

Quote:hey all.I have been chosen as part of eircom.net's "Discover the Next big Thing" promotion campaign..They chose my song "Time"... which can be downloaded at the following link...http://home.eircom.net/broadband/entert ... usic/Guess I ain't too bad after all.... AndrewAndrewTerrific news! As one Irishman to another - maith thu! For those of you that don't know, Eircom is the largest telecommunications operator in the Republic of Ireland. To get a track on their national campaign is no mean feat. Did it come through Taxi?Liamwww.myspace.com/liamkellymusic

handrick
Active
Active

Post by handrick » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:26 pm

thanks guys,No, didn't get it thru Taxi. I have a song on downloadmusic.ie and was put onto it from that.. You should check that site out Liam, It's set up for indepenedent Irish artists.. the guy that runs it Johnny is a decent bloke...Andrew

edteja
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by edteja » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:49 am

Wonderful Andrew. May it lead to other good placements.
"In the future, when we finally get over racism, bigotry, and everyone is purple, red, and brown ... then we'll have to hate people for who they truly are."--George Carlin