Get 2 Nomi

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Get 2 Nomi

Post by nomiyah » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:24 pm

Win a free CD including shipping. A little shameless self-promotion, no strings attach. Click link for details.http://nomiyah.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=327#327Nomi

walter327
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Get 2 Nomi

Post by walter327 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:01 am

Hi, Nomi.Am really interested in hearing you. Alas, we have dial-up still and get a REALLY broken-up song. Makes it hard to put the puzzle together when ya can't "see" the pieces!!Am I the first one to enter?!!Walter327
I shall wipe every tear from their eyes....

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:30 am

Hey Walter, Yes, you're the first to sign up. If anyone else wants a free CD, let's go!!!!!!!!! Deadline is December 31st.Please remember to sign up for the email list at www.nomiyah.com. When you get the confirmation email, make sure you include your shipping address.Nomi

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:17 am

Hey this is it... Countdown time...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I still have some CDs unspoken for so the offer has been extended to midnight on New Year's Day, tomorrow night. The CD is professionally produced and the jacket has photos and lyrics. All original songs, of course. I'll take care of shipping.All you do is sign up on my email list and message board. You can always get off that anytime you want. So there's no risk. Just a little new music to listen to for the new year.Last chance, my friends...http://nomiyah.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=327#327Happy New YearNomi

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:46 am

Thanks to all of you who entered to win the free CD. The response this time was underwhelming but I was busy moving and didn't put much effort into letting people know. The good new is that everyone who entered won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look for it in your mailbox soon. Come visit the message board or send me an email when you listen and let me know how you like the music. Hope you have a great year in 2007.