I just wrote a new Christmas song

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

feloniuspunk
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

I just wrote a new Christmas song

Post by feloniuspunk » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:25 pm

It's called: "Santa Will Visit Tonight".You can hear it here.Here are the lyrics:=============================Santa Will Visit Tonight (Waltz / brisk) Darling You’re so tired my young sleepy head. Say your prayers and climb in to bed thenDream softly of Christmas ahead because Santa Will Visit Tonight.I know that You’ve tried hard all year to be good. You’ll soon be rewarded as you should. Giving is the spirit understood. Santa Will Visit Tonight. In his sleigh He will be visiting all boys and girls, Leaving them presents with magic and thrills. He must race til morning he must stay on track, Working until dawn to empty his pack. So Dear When you wake up with a big yawn Santa will have come and have gone but The spirit of Christmas will live on Santa Will Visit Tonight.

pogodog
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: I just wrote a new Christmas song

Post by pogodog » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:35 am

Nick, Such a beautiful Christmas offering. Thank you. I know it's a lil' early for making 2007 Christmas requests so i won't, but i will mention a certain Karrin Allyson would sound amazing in at least one of these choruses. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you and you loved ones.from RanG

walter327
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: I just wrote a new Christmas song

Post by walter327 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:38 am

I like it, Punk. Sounds like it's a good mix of childhood and the real meaning. Bravo!Walter327
I shall wipe every tear from their eyes....