Instumental Latin Jazz

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

frankmv
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Instumental Latin Jazz

Post by frankmv » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:35 pm

Hello All, My name is Frank Villafañe. I'm a Latin Jazz pianist, and I've posted two of my tunes on www.myspace.com/frankvillafane and www.broadjam.com/frankvillafane; South Beach and Deco Drive. Recently, South Beach was selected as Track Of The Day by MusicTech magazine (www.musictechmag.co.uk). TAXI favorably reviewed both tunes and forwarded them. I haven't heard anything yet, but hopefully something good will come of them. I will be posting more tunes soon.I would greatly appreciate any input on my work. If you'd like, please give a listen and let me know your thoughts. Finally, if you have a need for Latin Jazz tracks, please let me know. Also, if you're a percussionist looking to collaborate, or you have tracks available (for reasonable fees, of course), I would be interested in talking to you. Thank you for your time.

drumsnpercussion

Re: Instumental Latin Jazz

Post by drumsnpercussion » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:42 am

i sent you an email in case it gets junked www.drumsnpercussion.com can help you with what you need and it`s only $34.00 a track i have plenty of jazz samples checkem out

frankmv
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Instumental Latin Jazz

Post by frankmv » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:28 am

Drumsnpercussion, Thanks for the website. I checked it out...very nice, and reasonably priced. You may hear from me in the near future.Frank