My first Dove Nom.. appreciate your vote!

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bwsongsok

My first Dove Nom.. appreciate your vote!

Post by bwsongsok » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:34 pm

I'm an indie artist (on a small label, but which has Grammy and Dove Awards), and my first release (with them) has been entered for a DOVE AWARD!! (Well, as of this year they've changed the name to "GMA Music Awards")! Yippeee!! My first single, "While It is Day", from my "No Denying" album (which released June 2006) is up for "Inspirational Song of the Year". It had the "Most Adds" on Christian Music Weekly for the week of Aug. 13th (released to radio in July, playing around the country and in a couple of other countries so far). I can't believe this is HAPPENING!!! It's been a long, hard, road, but CERTAINLY worth it! If you are a voting member of the the Gospel Music Association, I would SURE appreciate your vote. This initial "Entry Ballot" phase must be in by Mon. Oct. 16th, and the next round will follow. www.gmamusicawards.com/voting2007 is the website. I'm also eligible for New Artist of the Year (or others), and would appreciate your consideration. I just had a previous song (that I released last November) RE-released on a new project with none other than STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN, TODD AGNEW, Sandi Patty, Geoff Moore, and others! INCREDIBLE to me... (All adoption songs) www.adoptivemusic.comAs a mother of 4 and full-time music teacher (AND touring every weekend and most of the summer), God's grace has sustained me and brought me this far. I would appreciate "a little help from my friends" to take it further... thanks so much. God bless you all. Becky Wright www.beckywrightsongs.com and www.indieheaven.com/artists/becky_wright and www.myspace.com/beckywrightsongs