Auld Willie to be featured in Sing Out Magazine

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

oneeyewillie
Impressive
Impressive

Post by oneeyewillie » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:42 am

The editor from Sing Out Magazine called last night and would like to feature my CD "Auld Tales & New" and specifically my song "Haul Awa`Lads" in their November issue of the magazine.Needless tae say, I'm o`vr the moon.Willie Ian Anderson has somethin` tae do with their sister magazine in UK.Hey, a man can dream, yes?

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Auld Willie to be featured in Sing Out Magazin

Post by davewalton » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:01 am

Quote:The editor from Sing Out Magazine called last night and would like to feature my CD "Auld Tales & New" and specifically my song "Haul Awa`Lads" in their November issue of the magazine.Needless tae say, I'm o`vr the moon.Willie Ride the wave! You've got what, about a thousand songs on Broadjam? I thought I'd never find Haul Awa`Lads. But once I did I enjoyed the music. Congrats!Dave

oneeyewillie
Impressive
Impressive

Post by oneeyewillie » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:31 pm

Thankye SirI truly appreciate ye takin` the time fer a wee listen.An` I'm sorry I should have posted a link fer any the would want a listen..Here is the link...Haul Awa`LadsAn` yes, we all work hard at our craft and when it is recognized it makes us all happy...Yes IndeedThankye DaveAuld Wiilie