RAISANI presents Roland Clark - Deep in House PROM

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

raisani

RAISANI presents Roland Clark - Deep in House PROM

Post by raisani » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:27 pm

www.raisani-records.com Dubai's First House Label Roland Clark - Deep in House www.raisani-records.com/mailout/mailout2.htmEXCLUSIVE PROMO AVAILABLE NOW ON www.traxsource.com/raisani FEEDBACK:Todd Terry – This is a great record no doubt, thanks for the hook up”Deep Dish – “Do you have an instrumental of this? Really like the music/track. On the fence on the vox”.Roland Clark “I think we got a Hit on our Hands bro, can’t wait till its out!! Great WorkMarshall Jefferson – love it, I need another copy, great tune”Joe Smooth “This is a great remix, full of energy!! I’m lovin it. Let’s do something together”DJ Pierre (Chicago) “This is HOTT, gonna do well”Antoine Clamaran – “really like the Raisani&Guidera Mix, amazing record”Joe Claussel – Loving this tune, full support from my end…will play it this weekend”Simon Dunmore (Defected) – “Smooth groove, Great Vocals”Brian Tappert (Soulfuric) – Yo bro, this is great stuff…gonna do well”Haneef Raisani –Roland is no doubt the greatest writer out there…def the Shik Stylko & Jon Silva’s dub are my piece of cake…Jon Silva’s bass drums are just makin me go nuts”HALO (City Deep Music) - Yo thanks for the Mp3 loving the Roland Clark track,Barbara Tucker -Congratulations with the track with Roland and yourself. Great single.Matthias Heilbronn-I had a listen and I like the track. I've known Roland for ages and have worked with him quiet a lot. Nice jobs on all the mixes!Tedd Patterson – Great record, have my full support”Stacy Kidd – Loving this record of Roland, it’s a surprise Grant Nelson - Hey Han, Can I get 320k rubs of these? Sounding hot man! Shik Stylko – “This is gonna be big brother, check out my mix coming your way”Freddy Sanon (Shelter) – “I am very picky when it comes to music but I really like your mix, its hott” Harley&Muscle – “I'm hearing yr. tracks... Very nice!... Yr. mix is simply perfect!”Franco De Mulero (El Divino) – I love this record, all mixes are great and will have my full support”Neil Aline (Chez Music) – “Hey Man, I like it. Would love to play it out!!”Roy Davis Jr – “This track is Hot!! I will play it, fantastic Work Han”Eddie Amador – “THANKS MAN! Works for me..dig the tempo and production. Peace- love –house”Kiko Navarro – “Nice remix, I love the bass line and the chords”Lee Cabrera – “Thanks Han, sounds tight bro”Rulers of the Deep – “Really some dope stuff, bravo…nice work n great package, love ur mix”Knee Deep – “Nice work will make the crowd go crazy”Kid Massive: Thanks for the tracks.. Great work.. Sounding like a wicked single.. I am lovin the Shik Stylko remix!! Blinding 9/10 also like the deeper mix.. all in all a great package which should gain great support.Ron Carroll – “Great stuff from you guys, keep it comin”Fish Go Deep – “Sounds great Haneef. Looking forward to hearing the other mixes”Warren Clarke – “thanks for the promo, love Roland’s vocals and it’s in my CD wallet”Charles Spencer (Loveslap) – “THIS IS JUST HOT”DJ Mannix (Austria) – “Sounds VERY BIG bro-watch next week’s chart! Liking your mix very much too! Great package!”Audiowhores - All mixes are cool as F^ck man! Im preferring the Shik Styklo remix the best, but saying that all the others are just as tight!Stonebridge – This is Quality stuff!Sean Holland - "Desert Heat!!!”Pako&Frederik (Global Underground) – “Great production Haneef, it will do well”DJ Tekin – “What a remix Haneef, I will definitely buy this single and play it here in Istanbul and on road, really a killer remix”Jerry Ropero – “Very Nice Track, great vocals on Deep in House”Scott Wozniak - "A very nice surprise indeed! Totally feeling the Shik Stylko remix. Will be playing this out this weekend in San Francisco. Quality!"Lars Behrenroth (Deeper Shades of House) -The original mix is going to move soulful and deep dance floors all over the world. I see people getting lost in this and might just have to drop it back to back at one of my next gigs! Heavy rotation!!!DJ MFR – “This is a great tune, what is this sound”SUMO - Thanks for this….. Prefer Shik Stylko remix. Maybe a dub of the remix...DOWNLOAD IT NOWRAISANI DUBAI www.raisani-records.comwww.myspace.com/raisani