A Rare Dude!

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jz1977

A Rare Dude!

Post by jz1977 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:49 pm

awhile back my friend showed me a new music site that popped online called http://CasperScript.com and it grew into something so interesting. Ok, supposivly this guy who runs this site is soo into music he is working on creating a new genere. His work is interesting. btw, he calls himself Casper Script. He lives in the middle of no where dedicating his life in making a new style. Don't know if he would ever make it or not, but he sure is tring hard. Anyway! So, yeah, his whole site is free for downloading his stuff. I bleive he has done over 800 tracks and he started this venture just over a year ago. His name says it all, in all honstesy it does. Casper Script / freestyler. His lyics are invisable and there is no script to read. pretty cleaver huh? He does his thing every now and then, but recently his tracks have been impoving. Just thought i would share this here. It is one of the sites I atten on a regular basis. Plus it is really neat how things come out the way they do. Realstyle is in the making. LOL watch out, you may see this guy come out of no where and suprise us all. But, he is persistant on his learning capabilities. Funny enough even though he used other peoples music as the background, it is one of my favorite artist. Plus he just tells it how it is.I think he could use extra fans, his base is now 30,000 according to his site. Drop in and listen to him, after awhile he draws you in. He is good with his words like that.

jz1977

Re: A Rare Dude!

Post by jz1977 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:08 pm

My new website is www.cabinscreations.com , sorry for the late update. just been going through search listings and updating old posts that need updating.