UPDATE ON JESSICA MELLOTT!

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

slimcharm
Impressive
Impressive

UPDATE ON JESSICA MELLOTT!

Post by slimcharm » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:35 am

Hi all!A few of you have written me to ask what Jessica is doing, so I thought I would give a little update!Since she got her new pics and songs a couple months ago almost everything she has submitted has been forwarded by TAXI so that is great!Her website www.jessicamellott.com has been redesigned and really shows her personality! Broadjam liked her website so much, they have a little link to her site and also put her in their top friends at myspace!She is always changing her myspace and just recently redid it. If you have a chance stop by, it's www.myspace.com/jessicamellott.She also just found out she is going to be interviewed by a major entertainment magazine online. The book on myspace she is featured as an artist in comes out in August along with the CD audio magazine. She has some different things going on including some new music. So we are excited about that!Thanks everyone for the awesome support you have given!Leewww.jessicamellott.comwww.myspace.com/jessicamellott

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: UPDATE ON JESSICA MELLOTT!

Post by Casey H » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:26 am

Hi Jessica and Slimcharm! Great website! Jessica: you are destined for big things! You've got loads of talent, great looks, determination, and a terrific supportive Mom! Your ability to stay so focused on your career at your age sets a great example. (Don't forget to have SOME fun though!)...I'll keep following your career development... Please don't forget me when you are rich and famous! Casey

slimcharm
Impressive
Impressive

Re: UPDATE ON JESSICA MELLOTT!

Post by slimcharm » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:35 am

Hi Casey!Thanks for your nice comments! Jessica said she has talked to you on myspace and you are a "sweetheart". She recently posted a picture blog on her myspace www.myspace.com/jessicamellott where she shares all the fun things she does besides sing! So check it out if you have time! Thanks Casey!Lee