NEED HELP WITH FINDING L.A GIG

Got a gig? Looking to Gig? Post it up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

dana

NEED HELP WITH FINDING L.A GIG

Post by dana » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 pm

i am coming to the road rally this year and i would like to seize the opportunity and get a gig out there, perform somewhere in the local area (L.A).I would really appreciate anyone who can tell me where to try for, give me contact info or a name of a bar etc where i can gig. as i say, i am singer/songwriter and would like to perform a couple of songs while i'm out there in LA this november. thanks in advance!www.myspace.com/danakaric (although the new direction is more softrock/pop/folk)Dana

bobbofallenstar

Re: NEED HELP WITH FINDING L.A GIG

Post by bobbofallenstar » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Crane's Hollywood Tavern (myspace has them)The Cat Club (also on myspace)Good Hurt (myspace as well)Those places usually have some openings that might fit you well.

dana

Post by dana » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:35 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I WILL CHECK IT OUT!i AM VERY GRATEFUL!DANA

Pinkstar
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Pinkstar » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Sept 20, 2009, 2:40am, dana wrote:i am coming to the road rally this year and i would like to seize the opportunity and get a gig out there, perform somewhere in the local area (L.A).I would really appreciate anyone who can tell me where to try for, give me contact info or a name of a bar etc where i can gig. as i say, i am singer/songwriter and would like to perform a couple of songs while i'm out there in LA this november. thanks in advance!www.myspace.com/danakaric (although the new direction is more softrock/pop/folk)DanaI just saw your ad. I'd love to help. How many people would you be able to bring?JVB

chi

Post by chi » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Hey there Dana,Brenda K here standing in for Chi. I've got a great contact for you, and I'll email it to you in a minute. We should try to find each other at the rally! How soon do you plan on getting there? It looks like there might be an opening at a nice venue with a supportive audience in Venice just a bow-shot from LAX either Monday 02 November or Saturday the 7th. There are likely others as well. Cheers,Brendawww.panacheorchestra.com
Been "Keepin' it Real" since before that phrase was even invented!

Brenda K for Takashi "Chi" Saito
http://www.panacheorchestra.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/panacheorchestra