Otto's Daughter show at the Key Club

Got a gig? Looking to Gig? Post it up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Pinkstar
Impressive
Impressive

Otto's Daughter show at the Key Club

Post by Pinkstar » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:37 pm

We just got back from our tour, it was amazing. We will have one last show in Hollywood this year and I hope my LA friends can make it out! It would be great to see you We are playing the Key Club on Sunset Blvd, Nov. 26th at 8PM sharp!Pre-Sale Tickets are only $11, $18 at the door.Click here for ticketshttps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xc ... d=1210701I look forward to seeing you there;)xoxoxoxoJ

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Otto's Daughter show at the Key Club

Post by davewalton » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:42 pm

Nov 19, 2008, 2:37pm, jvbod69 wrote:We just got back from our tour, it was amazing. We will have one last show in Hollywood this year and I hope my LA friends can make it out! It would be great to see you We are playing the Key Club on Sunset Blvd, Nov. 26th at 8PM sharp!Tickets are only $11 through us, $18 at the door.Click here for ticketshttps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xc ... d=1210701I look forward to seeing you there;)xoxoxoxoJI had the pleasure of seeing Jacqueline (Otto's Daughter) in St Louis at my favorite hangout... The Creepy Crawl. OK... so it's not my favorite hangout and me and the friend that came with me didn't exactly "blend" at The Creepy Crawl but Otto's Daughter gave a $100,000 performance. JVB... can't you schedule these things closer to the Rally?

Pinkstar
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Otto's Daughter show at the Key Club

Post by Pinkstar » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Nov 19, 2008, 2:42pm, davewalton wrote:Nov 19, 2008, 2:37pm, jvbod69 wrote:We just got back from our tour, it was amazing. We will have one last show in Hollywood this year and I hope my LA friends can make it out! It would be great to see you We are playing the Key Club on Sunset Blvd, Nov. 26th at 8PM sharp!Tickets are only $11 through us, $18 at the door.Click here for ticketshttps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xc ... d=1210701I look forward to seeing you there;)xoxoxoxoJI had the pleasure of seeing Jacqueline (Otto's Daughter) in St Louis at my favorite hangout... The Creepy Crawl. OK... so it's not my favorite hangout and me and the friend that came with me didn't exactly "blend" at The Creepy Crawl but Otto's Daughter gave a $100,000 performance. JVB... can't you schedule these things closer to the Rally? I thought you fit in fine, you just forgot your leather Jacket that night. lol This is a last minute show but you do have a point there, how about next year?