Hard Rock Cafe Seoul WooHoo!

Got a gig? Looking to Gig? Post it up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

silvercord
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Hard Rock Cafe Seoul WooHoo!

Post by silvercord » Mon May 12, 2008 3:12 am

due to certain strokes of luck, hard work, word of mouth(both good and infamous;) i wanted to be a big nerd and shout out to all 'yall that my rock band, FADED, has been asked to play theHard Rock Cafe in Seoul~ seems the new boss there heard from a few little birdies we can represent.(ts always been a silly commercial dream to playat a Hard Rock Cafe ...now its coming true!so if any one will be in Seoul this Friday, lol hit me up!shots on me!if you care to hear a bit more of my wild side you can checkout the tunes on our (needing to be updated in a major way)home page at www.fadedseoul.com(my personal fav off the 1st album is the title track, "come true")also our myspace (which is a bit more updated)http://www.myspace.com/fadedseoulthanks for letting me spaz about this...ill go back to my cubbyhole and watch BSG nowROCK!geoff

davekershaw
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Hard Rock Cafe Seoul WooHoo!

Post by davekershaw » Mon May 12, 2008 3:38 am

Nice one Geoff.Don't think I'll be in Seoul at that particular time!Enjoy it mate.Dave.

aimusic
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by aimusic » Tue May 13, 2008 5:03 am

Hey G,That's awesome dude- Playing at a Hard Rock Cafe is also kinda my dream too - so ENJOY the hell outta it for the both of us!!!Take CareB

silvercord
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by silvercord » Tue May 13, 2008 5:20 am

Will do B.! Ill be sure to shout your name during the show~: Dill be sure to post some pics up (well only if they are good pics)wouldnt like 'yall to see my ugly side;)