Need a professional guitar track for your song?

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Need a professional guitar track for your song?

Post by gitarrero » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:55 pm

Hi,I’m offering my service to record guitars for your song online. I’m a guitarist & producer, I’m running my own studio and have a large selection of guitars and stringed instruments (including exotic instruments such as a greek bouzouki). I’ve been working for the following companies, to name a few:MTV USA (music in various series such as “Pimp my Ride”, “Next”, “Denied”, etc); Record Labels such as Sony/BMG, K-tel, Edel Rec.; music in feature films and documentary in Switzerland and the US; guitar track recording for various bands and artists.Here’s my site: http://www.martytone.comYou can find listening examples, my references and more infos about me and my musical work.Do you need a guitar track (or several tracks) for your song and you don’t want to go through the time-consuming hassle of booking an external studio, hire an engineer plus a guitar player? Here’s how it works: 1. I get your track (mostly MP3 or WAV-Files) delivered by e-mail, ftp-transfer (I run my own ftp server) or via YouSendIt.com on top of which I record my overdubs. I'll go over your project and discuss session details with you via email, phone or live-chat. Shall I play the solo with an acoustic guitar? Shall I double the electric guitar? You can also suggest a record as reference whose sound or arrangement you particularly like. 2. Once we’re on the same page you pay the session fee (detailed pricelist see below) and I’ll record my overdubbs.3. I’ll post a Rough-Mix on the ftp site and/or e-mail it to you. You give me some feedback on the tracks I recorded. I rerecord my tracks if needed.4. I send you my clean instrumental tracks either by e-mail, by ftp-transfer or as a CDR by normal mail. Of course, the data format is totally open.Do you want me to produce a full backing track including all instruments (drums, bass, keyboards, loops, icluding the mix with your own vocals or a session singer)? That’s also possible. The process is basically the same as described above.Pricelist:Guitar recordings:“simple” package: $ 99Includes up to 2 recorded tracks of fills, solo and/or rhythm guitar“middle” package: $ 150Includes up to 4 recorded tracks (including doubled tracks).“advanced” package: $ 180Includes up to 6 recorded tracks (including doubled tracks).“custom” package: upon requestThe custom package is built for special needs such as a full, complex arrangement of 10 stacked guitars, for example. Please tell me your exact needs and I’ll suggest a price. Modifications in the recorded tracks: the first modification is free, additionals are $25 each.*Complete music production of your song*Please contact me so we can discuss your exact needs for your project.This can start with a simple backing track, I can help you to mix your own song/production or give you my experience in single steps of the working process (e.g. correcting the intonation of vocallines). It may continue to a full master-production.For your reference, here’s a list of my instruments and recording equipment:http://www.martytone.com > studioIf you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me. I’d be happy to help and be part of your project.My email: info (at) martytone.com (please replace “(at)” with a @ . this procedure is necessarry to save my email-account from spam).Martin Haenehttp://www.martytone.com
production, composition & stringed instruments