Composer needed.

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

songbird44

Composer needed.

Post by songbird44 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:04 am

Hi everyone,My name is Diane Richardson and I'm new to the forum. I hope to get to know and work with what I know are some very professional and talented people here.I'm looking for an experienced composer to set music to some of my lyrics which are mainly country and pop style. You can check out some of my work at soundclick.com to see if you might be interested. I'll also leave the url for my myspace page which has some of my lyrics posted in my blog area. Please contact me via email if you want to try working together. Serious replies only, please. My soundclick artist page.http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=8518My myspace page.http://www.myspace.com/songwriterdianerichardsonI look forward to making connections here!Thanks,Diane Richardson

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Composer needed.

Post by Casey H » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:23 am

Hi Diane! I know we know each other. I remember you from the old tonos days?? Anyway, I'll stop by your myspace page...All the best Casey

songbird44

Post by songbird44 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:47 am

Hi Casey,I definitely remember you from Tonos. Wasn't your song "Adrenaline" chosen for a project they had posted? Excellent song, by the way. Diane

songbird44

Post by songbird44 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:58 pm

I thought I'd list a few titles and the intended genre for the lyrics I have posted at myspace that I need music for.Too Bad To Be True - R&B/Hip HopNobody Knows - CountryShow Me A Reason - Country or RockYou Feel Torn - Pop or RockI Love You Too - CountryDon't Waste Your Love On Me - CountryThat's all for now. Diane

songbird44

Post by songbird44 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:56 pm

Well, it seems myspace is down yet again. Soooo, if you think you might be interested in a particular lyric, please email me and I will send it to you.Thanks,Diane

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:30 am

Quote:Hi Casey,I definitely remember you from Tonos. Wasn't your song "Adrenaline" chosen for a project they had posted? Excellent song, by the way. DianeYup. "Adrenaline" was mine (with co-writer Craig Ackroyd)... Thanks for the nice words... I see you mainly have lyrics looking for music... Right now I am looking for music needed lyrics, LOL!All the bestCasey www.caseysongs.comwww.myspace.com/charles_p_hurowitz