Lyricist Looking for Collaborator

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

pratlj

Lyricist Looking for Collaborator

Post by pratlj » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:21 pm

I write song lyrics and I'm looking for someone to collaborate with. I started writing again a few month ago after a several year hiatus. Normally, the music comes with the lyrics, so I need someone who can put the music that I hear into a tangible form. I also write lyrics to music and I am open to working that way also. The genres that I prefer to write are pop, rock, adult contemporary, country, film and commercials. My previous writing partner and I have had our music in two commercials. I am located in Ohio and I am open to working long distance. I am really looking for someone who is serious about writing hit songs. I was close to making it before and know that with the right partner we can make it this time. I have been affiliated with ASCAP and have been with BMI for 13 years. I also have membership with NSAI.Let me know if your interested.

spinnndoc

Re: Lyricist Looking for Collaborator

Post by spinnndoc » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:44 am

Always interested... Love to see/hear some of your stuff...You can check me out at TomStipeMusic.comWriting is my passion!

rick
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by rick » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:53 pm

Hey,I am back from a hiatus myself.I have had many songs under publishing contract and a couple of INDIE CUTS.Nothin' major though.My strong suit is melody, although I do write lyrics.Genres I write, Country Honky Tonk,Country pop,Alternative country.Let's talk!

gilcohen

Post by gilcohen » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:35 pm

Hey,I'm an EMI signed singer/songwriter. I write all my own lyrics for my stuff but I'm looking for lyrics for hits.Check out www.gil-cohen.com or myspace.com/gilcohenif interested please contact me liverpool@012.net.il

epister

Post by epister » Tue May 02, 2006 5:21 pm

Hi "pratlj",I write and produce pop/AC music, but lyrics are usually a painful afterthought for me. Partly because I hate settling for mediocre lyrics or hooks. Maybe you can help? I'd love to hear some of your work, and maybe discuss (virtually or on the good old telephone) how we might compliment each other. Here's a sample pop song that I wrote/recorded/sang and pitch to Taxi, among other places... http://www.eliotpister.com/playlist/Getting_Over_Me.m3u Please give me a shout if you'd like to talk further about collaborating on something at info@eliotpister.com. Thanks. I look forward to talking to you.. Cheers, Eliot Pisterwww.eliotpister.comVancouver, BC, Canada