Music Writers? Any out there?

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ekul08

Music Writers? Any out there?

Post by ekul08 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:44 pm

Hey,Im a 17-year old male from Australia. I have written a whole lot of lyrics for songs about stuff from love to depression and everything.. I really want to get a co-writer to help write the music and melody to develop some songs..Basically I also want to be a singer, but we could both benefit out of it..

charles

Re: Music Writers? Any out there?

Post by charles » Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:12 pm

I'm basically a music writer 'cause Lord knows I can't sing. If you would like to send me a sample lyric we can see if we can work something out. there are a few of my tunes, intrumentals of course on broadjam under artist name, Charles Gregson. See if anything there sounds interesting. We may be on opposite sides of the world but the same side in trying to get songs published.good luck Down UnderCharlie

donnicknamemaliger

Post by donnicknamemaliger » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:39 am

I'm looking for music writers, and instead of starting a new thread I'll see if people see my post here.I write lyrics and play piano a little.I'll post some of my lyrical titles here later. Maybe one of them will catch your interest.

drgroovenbelly

Post by drgroovenbelly » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:30 am

Hi everyone,We can handle many styles of projects. Check us out and see if you’re interested.ThanksMark R DarnellGroovebelly Recording NetworkProducer/Engineer/Musician/Ownerdrgroovenbelly@hotmail.comhttp://groups.msn.com/groovebellyrecordingstudio

gilcohen

Post by gilcohen » Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:47 am

heycheck out my site and see if you like the style.i have many songs i don't use because they don't walk in my direction if you know what i mean.http://www.broadjam.com/artists/artisti ... stID=13373

drgroovenbelly

Post by drgroovenbelly » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:52 am

Hello,If you’re looking for affordable music production, song development or music & lyric collaboration, check out the Groovebelly Recording Network©.<br>http://groups.msn.com/groovebellyrecordingstudioe-mail questions at:Drgroovenbelly@hotmail.comthanksMark Darnell

famous1624

Post by famous1624 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:24 am

Hi, my name is Henri' and I have several musical compositions available for your reviewing on my webpage. The song that would be the closest to what kind of sound your going for. Please visit the link atwww.soundclick.com/strictlybusinessentertainmentThanks for your time and considerationHenri'

gilcohen

Post by gilcohen » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:56 pm

Hi.I'm an EMI published singer/songwriter. I'm looking for hit lyrics. I have recording facilities for demos.Check out www.gil-cohen.com or www.myspace.com/gilcohen for samples.If interested, please send copyrighted material to liverpool@012.net.ilThanks.-Gil Cohen