I Got a Forward!?

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

arthurvance

I Got a Forward!?

Post by arthurvance » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:21 pm

Hi TAXI friends, I've been a TAXI member for a few years. I've participated in the last two Road Rallies. Been working to learn how to write better lyrics. Lots of re-writes and more re-writes. I've also been working with other musicians because I've gotten into a mindset that my guitar playing sucks. I'm now only doing the playing to get the demo concept in place.Well holy cow! This weekend I got a real surprise. I received my 1st forward!"ROCK INSTRUMENTALS stylistically ranging from the 1980s to present day for placement in film/TV projects. No vocals, please."I'm STILL because the "sucky" guitar playing...well the whole thing...is me just messing around with my guitar on my computer. The song that was forwarded is really just a demo of yet another uncomplete song! No lyrics!www.arthurvance/Why_Say_Goodbye.mp3If that isn't surprising enough, I got my 2nd & 3rd forwards at the same time!Of course I have no idea if anyone will actually have a use for these songs, but I thought I'd share since everything up to this point has been "returns" when I'm submitting for the "hit song" listings.