Thanks for this forward!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

onoffon
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Thanks for this forward!

Post by onoffon » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:51 am

It's funny how many Jazz listings are Y/N!Thanks for the listing #Y050623JZ forward!"JAZZ ARTISTS/BANDS wanted by TV Producer with several current hit shows to his credit, who is in the stages of developing a new reality show. He's looking for artists who have been in the business for a number of years (successful or not) and who have written at least one album's worth of songs. A recent photo and bio is a must (this is TV folks)! A snapshot is fine. Your bio can be informal and should say how long you have been in the biz, where you're from, personal and professional history, and anything else that you'd care to say. Recording quality doesn't matter but please submit at least three songs online or per CD/cassette. All submissions will be screened by a representative of the production company at TAXI on a YES/NO BASIS ONLY--NO CRITIQUES FROM TAXI. Please enclose a S.A.S.E. if you would like a response. As always, we will notify those forwarded. Submissions must be received no later than June 23, 2005."Can you imagine ONOFFON on a reality TV show? This one could get interesting...

bobc
Active
Active

Re: Thanks for this forward!

Post by bobc » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:40 pm

Kudos on the forward Von We'll look for you on the tube Bob

onoffon
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Thanks for this forward!

Post by onoffon » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:25 am

Thanks Bob!!!!!I'll be sure to thank TAXI and all my buds on the TAXI boards when I get my close-up!!!