Muzak... yes, I said "Muzak"

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

christig
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Muzak... yes, I said "Muzak"

Post by christig » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:04 am

That's great! It's so nice to hear about successes.

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by liamkelly » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:15 am

Sept 10, 2008, 2:03pm, deankripp wrote:Is it "sellout" or is it simply "selling?";-)DeanThat's being real successful at placing your music! Well done, Dean!Liam

orest
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by orest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:55 am

Congrats! This is no sell out what I can tell. People change, and if I got the chance I would not hesitate to take it!

ragani
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ragani » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:54 am

Dean,Now I'm going to be waiting for another one of your posts-- this is really great stuff! I love these posts of yours-- the down-to-earth approach and the slow build of the business. And I always love to read stories about how people developed their businesses into a success-- thanks for the super post! This is funny-- I've actually been trying to connect with Muzak for the past few years, as one of the mentors at the Rally suggested I do so. But no luck... yet. I was told that they've revamped their programs, and it's so groovy to hear that you've got your foot into more than just their door! Hope to see you again at the Rally this year... you would make a great panel presenter!Raags
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it..." - Goethe
http://www.RaganiWorld.com - Turn the World to Love®
http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?artist=ragani

mewman
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by mewman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:18 am

Hi Dean. Great news! It seems to me that if what you sent them was stuff that was floating around in your brain then it's not a "sell out".... what ever a sell out is. Seeing as how we are all in this game, ultimately, to sell our stuff, I would think it's all good in the end. I've got to say, by the way, that I was in the shopping center the other day with my daughter and I heard some Charlie Parker. Seems to me you are in some pretty good company!Mewman