July MEMBER DEALS

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

tomaragon
Impressive
Impressive

Re: July MEMBER DEALS

Post by tomaragon » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Suz:OMGYou Go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you going to the Rally?

suzdoyle
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by suzdoyle » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:38 pm

Wow - that's one humungo OMG!! Thanks, Tom!I'm 99% sure I'll be coming to the Rally (my first time! YAY!); just have to make sure I can find a substitute teacher as wacky as me to cover my students when I'm gone. Er, not LITERALLY cover them -- rather, teach 'em. (Note to self: Where the heck am I gonna find an improv/ composing/ jazz/ songwriting piano teacher who also coaches rock bands, and teaches electric guitar, bass and that weird instrument from Bali that I don't even know the name of . . .?)Ahem. Let's just say I'm pretty sure I'll be there. How can I possibly stay away from all the WOW-NESS of the Taxi world? I am REALLY JAZZED about meeting all of youse amazing fellow Taxi-ites!Suz

allends
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by allends » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:38 am

Sept 9, 2008, 7:38pm, suzdoyle wrote:I'm 99% sure I'll be coming to the Rally (my first time! YAY!);This is great news Suz! I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing you there! <You too, Tom!>Later,Allen

suzdoyle
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by suzdoyle » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:34 pm

Right backatcha, Allen! I'm really looking forward to meeting you and the Taxi Forum gang !! The only tricky thing is figuring out what instrument to bring: tiny calculator size keyboard? ukulele? guitar? Maybe it will have to be a nose flute. Looking forward to diving into the fun!Suz