Tell Your Friends about Gear that you love

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Dwayne Russell
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Cubase 6

Post by Dwayne Russell » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Tim_Behrens wrote:Hey Dwayne,

I wish it were that easy. I have a full-time day job, a fourteen month old son at home, and a few hours in the tail end of evening to fumble my way through this. They might answer the phone, but not at the time of night I could call them.

In any case, I think I found some resolutions for most of my problems tonight. Part of it was that my Faderport driver was malfunctioning, and sending bad midi data to cubase as soon as it opened. The other part was that my products were not registered through NI Service Center on my Windows 7 Machine. My best guess is that the plugin loaded, saw it was way past the trial period (I've owned these for several years now) and immediately shut down. Once I got them activated, and my faderport driver re-installed, they all seemed to work... except for Symphonic Choir, which is still crashing. We'll save that one for another night.

In any case, I don't mean to be mass posting on this thread, but there's always the chance this could be useful to someone.
Best wishes,

Tim
Glad you got it going. If you are limited on time you cant afford to mass around.

I hope I could be of help at all.

fusilierb
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Cubase 6

Post by fusilierb » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 am

Ahh the joys of the upgrade. Glad you got it working. I guess I'm next into the pool.