First Deal

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

steviem

First Deal

Post by steviem » Wed May 14, 2008 11:02 am

Hi everyone, I really wanted to take a minute and thank Taxi and its really great people. I have been a member a year, and really only submitted 3 songs.The first song I submitted was a personal critique and it was so worth the money. I took it to heart and read, then re-read it. I didn't like what it said at first but knew in my heart it was true and that the advice I was given fit me and my writing habits. I needed to make a change.When I worked on the last two tracks I submitted I read, and re-read that critique and followed and really tried to understand what the reviewer was saying and through that the two tracks that I submitted to one of Taxi's listings got a forward each.Months went by since the forward about 7 months and I figured oh well, not this time but next time I will do it, I only have to work at my skills and when I feel it write it out.Yesterday I came home, went to check my email for something completely unrelated and in my mail was an offer from a great music library with an offer to sign the two forwarded tracks and for me to submit more to them.Thank you Taxi, I am sold.. PS. sorry for being late on my renewal!!The membership is totally worth it!StevieM

waltergrund
Impressive
Impressive

Re: First Deal

Post by waltergrund » Wed May 14, 2008 11:29 am

Wow that's really interesting...3 submissions and one deal! I wish I had that %I'll work up to it...Walter

ibanez468
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ibanez468 » Wed May 14, 2008 1:55 pm

steviem,Congrats to ya' man! I'm like walter: "3 submissions and one deal! I wish I had that %"I-468

che
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by che » Wed May 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Wow! Major Congrats!!!! that gives us all hope for those forwards just hangin out there.

kg
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by kg » Fri May 23, 2008 5:52 am

Now that's what I'm talking about! I'm bumping this thread because I don't think enough people have read it. Awesome job on using feedback to grow AND GET THE DEAL. Congratulations!