TAXI custom critique leads to record deal!

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ethnopot

Re: TAXI custom critique leads to record deal!

Post by ethnopot » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:22 am

Hey guys thank you so much for taking the time to read the post. Real friendly people here! Thats great! I will check out some of your other posts guys and your websites to check out your music.So my thanks to:* Ibanez468 ( I hated those critiques when I first saw them but they grow on you...such little useful monsters! , .* Bleuciel from Canada, Yeah you are right TAXI works if you work with what they teach you....* kg ...hey I checked out your website. Cool songs. You are pretty slim looking for the name kg! But I guess KG has to do with your success! Well done!* Lindsey I hadn't realised there were so many countries here. Merci !* Steini Hey man I checked out your "Fragile"...very nice! I met many Icelanders while living in Florida....cool people!* tedsingingfox Thanks for the +ive vibes buddy! Yeah I am crazy about TAXI too! I think once I have time I will join again. I would like to c what reviews I get from TAXI this time around. Perhaps I can try the Film/TV seen as well.There is always room for improvement...right?*Anne Its great that you have been to those Rallys. I would like to go someday. It must be very informative and exciting!*byllsong I fixed a few things in my profile but you know what? the 108 years old has a nice ring to it! I am gonna keep it! *allends Wow...you play the Sitar! Thats impressive. Your music is cool! It has a different air to it. Thanks for the warm welcome!-----------------------------------------------------Obviously there are some pretty hot musicians around here ....I would imagine many of you have been forwarded already! Thats awesome!
If you don't correct your direction you are most likely going to end up where you're heading!

chrisbee
Impressive
Impressive

Post by chrisbee » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:55 pm

What a cool story, Ethno - that is awesome! You made my day. You picked the major thing about TAXI that I think makes it work: If you are humble enough to learn, if you are willing to lay your pride aside, you can massively raise your game - possibly even to the pro level. It doesn't matter how old you are.Most of us "sensitive" artist types can't take criticism of our art, so of course that means we're placing roadblocks in our own way. Admitting you're a rookie & being willing to look (or sound) foolish and inexperienced in front of peers is essential to becoming good enough to make your living at this. This is soooo cool! Congratulations 100 times over from another X computer programmer (now able to make his living in music). And another thing: If you can do it once... I'll let you finish the sentence! cb

ethnopot

Post by ethnopot » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:52 pm

Hey ChrisbeeI hear ya.....thanks a lot for taking the time. Thats cool you are a computer programmer as well....SO I guess you are usd to staring at screens for a long time and smashing a few keyboards every now and then! I bought one strong keyboard...I use it when I am in a bad mood...that way I can beat the shit of it when I feel like and it survives....hehehehe I am sure you know what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!! Ethnopot
If you don't correct your direction you are most likely going to end up where you're heading!