First Deal!

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jeep
Impressive
Impressive

Re: First Deal!

Post by jeep » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:24 pm

Quote:Quote:Hey Crew, Well, I'll have to stop posting that I've had dozens forwards but no contact yet, because I signed my first contract with a music library today! I got a forward six months ago for a sports/action instumental, and the company sent an email last week asking if I had anything else to submit. After revising a few fade-out endings, I've signed six songs and agreed to write six to ten more! I had a question for them about the revision clause, which they answered, but said that they have never had a song that didn't get sold, so I'm very happy with the first library home for my tunes.Add one more name to the list of Taxi believers. (Now just a couple years and a few hundred more song placements and I'll really have something.)Congratulations! Slowly, surely, the talent from the Midwest takes over the music business. DaveCongrats [Show-Me] the money Mo.

jmather
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jmather » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Congrats!! I know the feeling well, my first deal happened very recently too. Good luck!

djdeweese
Impressive
Impressive

Post by djdeweese » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:19 am

Thanks, everyone, for your good wishes and congratulations. Hopefully 2008 will be a good year for all of us, with more deals to come--

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by nomiyah » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:38 pm

Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work.Nomi