...yet another deal

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: ...yet another deal

Post by jh » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:54 pm

Quote:Maybe it'd be easier if you posted on the week where you DIDN'T get a deal. Yeah, and soon the "Member Deals" thread will be called "Martin´s Deals" thread ....well, it already is, actually October Member Deals: - Martin- Martin- Martin- Martin- Martin.... October Member DealsCongrats!!!!- JH

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:26 am

Quote: Yeah, and soon the "Member Deals" thread will be called "Martin´s Deals" thread Hey, why not? ... They gave Couch Grouch (good4somethingbum) his own lyrics thread, so maybe they should have a Martin's Deals thread... Congrats Martin!! You rock! Casey

bombaycharlie1
Impressive
Impressive

Post by bombaycharlie1 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:41 am

Congrats Martin....Charlie

ddusty
Impressive
Impressive

Post by ddusty » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:04 am

Quote:Maybe it'd be easier if you posted on the week where you DIDN'T get a deal. This is a terrible idea.... Martin would NEVER get to post then Keep it going Martin, you are giving us all reason to get out of bed and make more music!Rob

ciskokidd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ciskokidd » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:19 pm

Congratulations Martin!!Soon they may open a category called GITARRERO'S DEALS!!!You write great tunes buddy. It's not too hard to see why you are burning hot!Keep it going man. I think I'll start taking bets on when you reach deal number 10!! Any takers???Cisco

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:12 pm

Quote:Yay Martin! Just goes to show you what Taxi can do for someone who is really ready!And Swiss!
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:18 pm

Quote:Congratulations Martin!!Soon they may open a category called GITARRERO'S DEALS!!!You write great tunes buddy. It's not too hard to see why you are burning hot!Keep it going man. I think I'll start taking bets on when you reach deal number 10!! Any takers???CiscoUhm, yeah, I think I'll take you up on that one. At the pace he's going, I'd say he'll get is 10th deal next month. (Am I allowed to be that vague??? Please, please?)Martin, you make me proud. I'd LOVE to lose this bet by hearing your 10th deal happens tomorrow (and I bet YOU'D love me to lose this bet for the same reasons... )
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

tinozigzag
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tinozigzag » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:40 am

Congratulation Martin.All the best.

ciskokidd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ciskokidd » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:32 pm

Quote:Quote:Congratulations Martin!!Soon they may open a category called GITARRERO'S DEALS!!!You write great tunes buddy. It's not too hard to see why you are burning hot!Keep it going man. I think I'll start taking bets on when you reach deal number 10!! Any takers???CiscoUhm, yeah. At the pace he's going, I'd say he'll get is 10th deal next month. (Am I allowed to be that vague??? Please, please?)Martin, you make me proud. I'd LOVE to lose this bet by hearing your 10th deal happens tomorrow (and I bet YOU'D love me to lose this bet for the same reasons... )Sorry Ted,I'm like Vegas, the deal is always stacked in my favor. Maybe we'll do squares like the Super Bowl!! Cisco