Signed with a forward

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

thedivys
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Signed with a forward

Post by thedivys » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:53 pm

Thanks, TAXI, for forwarding us to listing D070703RK.We've signed one song with them and it looks like they are signing another.They are a great company and we expect some great success with themThe Divys

kg
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Signed with a forward

Post by kg » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:01 pm

Nice! Congratulations

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:25 pm

Quote:Thanks, TAXI, for forwarding us to listing D070703RK.We've signed one song with them and it looks like they are signing another.They are a great company and we expect some great success with themThe Divys I don't know if it's just the name (which I kind of like) but I always look forward to any post by The Divys. Congratulations! You guys and Gitarrero's deal posted in the same day. We're going to need scorecards to keep track of all these deals.

lboogie77
Impressive
Impressive

Post by lboogie77 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:01 am

I love to hear about forwards, (dont get me wrong they're great)But I REALLY love to hear about DEALS!!! Deals, deals, and more deals!!! Congrats!77

thedivys
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by thedivys » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:30 am

Yup. This big co in Los ANgeles signed one song that was forwarded and we have been sending all of our songs and they have signed another one! yay!we also signed to an Indie Label In Denmark called AP Recordswww.aprecords.net/news and signed to an LA Management thanks to another forward by Taxi!

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:42 am

Quote:Yup. This big co in Los ANgeles signed one song that was forwarded and we have been sending all of our songs and they have signed another one! yay!we also signed to an Indie Label In ****** called *** Recordswww.********/news and signed to **** Management thanks to another forward by Taxi! Congrats!Just a note that we are not supposed to post the names of the companies we are forwarded to... It became a big problem because people were reading those names and contacting the companies directly... That is something these folks really don't want and it causes a lot of problems for taxi.Keep up the great work! Casey

gerrel
Active
Active

Post by gerrel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:32 pm

ooooh! OOohhh! OOOh! I wanna hear it! I wanna hear it!

tinozigzag
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tinozigzag » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:27 am

Very happy for you but very jelous!!!!Regards javascript:add("%20;D")www.broadjam.com/tinoaureliwww.myspace.com/tinoaureli