Got a commercial!

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

pike
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Got a commercial!

Post by pike » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm

The M-Audio sounds good, it comes with a version Pro Tools. Is it compatable with Logic? I've heard a lot of good things about Logic, but I use a P.C. for recording. I use a Digi 003 (Pro Tools LE 8) with an AT4050 and a Robbie Mic Pre-amp. The Robbie is OK but I'd like to get something better, but they are expensive. Sometimes I get a good acoustic sound, sometimes it comes hard to get. Might be the guitar or the guitar player I don't know. :)

denisturbide
Active
Active

Post by denisturbide » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:18 am

Well, I decided I'd wait to get Logic. I'm still getting used to Garageband! I did pick up that M-Audio Fast Track Pro and an Audio Technica AT2050. Looks like I'll be trying some mid-side acoustic guitar recording today! Wish me luck!

Thanks for the reply pike!

pike
Impressive
Impressive

Post by pike » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Hey good luck Denisturbide! I'll be experimenting with the mid side stereo micing technque thanks to you!

Kevin

denisturbide
Active
Active

Post by denisturbide » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 pm

pike wrote:Hey good luck Denisturbide! I'll be experimenting with the mid side stereo micing technque thanks to you!

Kevin
Thanks pike. I got the cheque for the 15 second ads playing in Southern Ontario yesterday. Not quitting my job just yet but it's a start!