Custom Critique Price Increase

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Custom Critique Price Increase

Post by hummingbird » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:06 pm

Quote:You file them? You're gooooooood!! I shove mine in a Word document and then forget where I saved them. Okay.... if you come over, I will show you the piles of paper that are scattered around the house... but I do intend to file them. Honestly I do. I have to admit, housework & paperwork is boooorrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:49 am

Ok I just finished cutting and pasting all my critiques from my frikkin Broadjam account. Am I ever going to re-read all those returns? There is a ton to learn from them. My get-around-to-it pile just got a lot bigger.Hey, just noticed, I'm a thousandaire today.

squidlips
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by squidlips » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:06 am

Quote:Quote:You file them? You're gooooooood!! I shove mine in a Word document and then forget where I saved them. Okay.... if you come over, I will show you the piles of paper that are scattered around the house... but I do intend to file them. Honestly I do. I have to admit, housework & paperwork is boooorrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Och, the dreaded "H&P". I'd rather have bamboo shoots up my fingernails. They're gonna condemn my house any minute now..

squidlips
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by squidlips » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:09 am

Quote: Ok I just finished cutting and pasting all my critiques from my frikkin Broadjam account. Am I ever going to re-read all those returns? There is a ton to learn from them. My get-around-to-it pile just got a lot bigger.Hey, just noticed, I'm a thousandaire today.Can ya feel it? A thousand, whoo! Go dude!

clonsberry
Impressive
Impressive

Post by clonsberry » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:00 am

Quote: Ok I just finished cutting and pasting all my critiques from my frikkin Broadjam account. Am I ever going to re-read all those returns? There is a ton to learn from them. My get-around-to-it pile just got a lot bigger.Hey, just noticed, I'm a thousandaire today.So.. doesn't that mean you can pay someone to read your critiques for you?