A BIG deal

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

53mph
Impressive
Impressive

A BIG deal

Post by 53mph » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:57 am

I've been away from this board for a while so I thought I'd share with you guys my big success story.I'm gonna be a father! My wife is 3 and a half months pregnant, so, in March I'll be officially a Dad.BTW: Congrats Hummingbird on the deal and the mention in the newsletter. It's nice to see you getting your reward.

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: A BIG deal

Post by liamkelly » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:10 am

Quote:I've been away from this board for a while so I thought I'd share with you guys my big success story.I'm gonna be a father! My wife is 3 and a half months pregnant, so, in March I'll be officially a Dad.BTW: Congrats Hummingbird on the deal and the mention in the newsletter. It's nice to see you getting your reward.53Terrific news. Sincerest congratulations. Some of the best times of your life are just around the corner. Liam

squidlips
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by squidlips » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:50 am

Congratulations!! Wow!

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:00 am

Quote:I've been away from this board for a while so I thought I'd share with you guys my big success story.I'm gonna be a father! My wife is 3 and a half months pregnant, so, in March I'll be officially a Dad.BTW: Congrats Hummingbird on the deal and the mention in the newsletter. It's nice to see you getting your reward.Hey dad,Congratulations! Kids love their parents pretty much no matter what but we have an advantage in that we look extra cool in their eyes because we're MUSICIANS! Dave

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:22 am

Quote:I've been away from this board for a while so I thought I'd share with you guys my big success story.I'm gonna be a father! My wife is 3 and a half months pregnant, so, in March I'll be officially a Dad.BTW: Congrats Hummingbird on the deal and the mention in the newsletter. It's nice to see you getting your reward.Wow, that is so kewl. That's the best of life's deals. Congrats to you!

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by gitarrero » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:04 am

wow, now THAT's a BIG deal..!!congrats to you & your wife!cheers,martin
production, composition & stringed instruments

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:36 am

Hmmmmm.... Songs take many hours, weeks, or even months... All this excitement over 5 minutes work??? LOL CONGRATS!!!! Casey

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by hummingbird » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:02 pm

Quote:I've been away from this board for a while so I thought I'd share with you guys my big success story.I'm gonna be a father! My wife is 3 and a half months pregnant, so, in March I'll be officially a Dad.BTW: Congrats Hummingbird on the deal and the mention in the newsletter. It's nice to see you getting your reward.This is the best news yet!! Congrats on becoming a Dad
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

dgolding
Impressive
Impressive

Post by dgolding » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:49 pm

Many congrats to you and your other half The births of my 3 were the highlights of my life, enjoy.
It's a fine line between a thick soup and stew.

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by liamkelly » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:54 pm

Quote:Quote:I've been away from this board for a while so I thought I'd share with you guys my big success story.I'm gonna be a father! My wife is 3 and a half months pregnant, so, in March I'll be officially a Dad.BTW: Congrats Hummingbird on the deal and the mention in the newsletter. It's nice to see you getting your reward.53Terrific news. Sincerest congratulations. Some of the best times of your life are just around the corner. LiamAnd maybe some of the worst!!!! Joking