Mr. Dave: Taxi placement!

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

spariam
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Mr. Dave: Taxi placement!

Post by spariam » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:05 am

Dave,Thanks for the comments and encouraging words...I don't post often, but I read the board nearly every day.Not sure about 300Monks site, I know they just made some site changes, so I'll check on that. I haven't been able to stream music from Broadjam today either (http://www.broadjam.com/dougsparling). Since I joined in March, I've had 7 out of 8 submissions forwarded, and even without any placements (yet:), that's far more than I could have hoped for...I'm strictly an instrumental composer, and as you noticed, Celtic music (particularly Irish) is my specialty...Thanks,--doug

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:54 am

Quote:I haven't been able to stream music from Broadjam today either (http://www.broadjam.com/dougsparling). Since I joined in March, I've had 7 out of 8 submissions forwarded, and even without any placements (yet:), that's far more than I could have hoped for...I'm strictly an instrumental composer, and as you noticed, Celtic music (particularly Irish) is my specialty...Thanks,--dougI went to your Broadjam site and everything worked just fine. Congrats on the forwards... that's a heck of a batting average, um, right off the bat. Dave

zink
Impressive
Impressive

Post by zink » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:42 pm

Good deal Dave. Best of luck!!!Zink

roughly
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by roughly » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:48 am

Congrats Dave on the Oprah gig! That's fantastic news. Please keep us posted with your progress.