Getting in on the GROUND FLOOR

From the desk of Michael Laskow.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

brucegerlach

Getting in on the GROUND FLOOR

Post by brucegerlach » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:45 am

I Just love reading your Rally Posts! I am still in awe because of my first experience! I have told my friends in Missouri that I feel I am on the GROUND FLOOR - AND - I have stepped into the elevator and just pushed the UP BUTTON. Its only a matter of time before I feel that car start to move me up. It may be and probably will be that I will need to stop at many floors on the way. That is why I am so excited about NEXT YEAR's RALLY. I have never come away from something so educational, so positive, and so transforming with the feeling that I MUST RETURN! as I did from my first Road Rally.

One slight concern that I had before coming was that if the RALLY was free, how good could the quality be? Well I was amazed at the CONSISTENT EXCELLENCE with everything I attended.

I just finished the book by CHARLES FOX Killing Me Softly It was outstanding! Encouragement, Inspiration, Laughs, Setback's and disappointment yet a positive outlook on it all. A real treat and highly recommended.

PERSEVERANCE - work hard, love and live with joy and conviction - MAKE MUSIC. That's what I plan to do.

allends
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Getting in on the GROUND FLOOR

Post by allends » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:29 am

I'm glad you came, Bruce! The Rally is a huge celebration of what it takes to live your dream. Michael does everything he can to make this event the best it can be!