D150312RB MISSING 20 hours before deadline?

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

BenjaminDerclaye
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

D150312RB MISSING 20 hours before deadline?

Post by BenjaminDerclaye » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:00 am

Hi guys,

Quick question for the Taxi Members. Do some listing suddenly go missing 20hours before the deadline?

I subscribed for the Dispatch Service last weekend and immediately started working on one of the listings on there. The deadline was due on March 12th at 11.59pm PST, which if I'm correct (and my world time calculator) is roughly in 20hours. I just finished thew work on the track and I'm ready to submit. Problem is I can't seem to find it in the listing>

There's one that look a bit similar but definitely not the same (different deadline AND code).

I've sent an email to Taxi and called them but any help would be appreciated. I specially spent 3 full days on that specific track and would love to be able to submit for it.
Any feedback is very much appreciated.

Cheers
Benjamin

Here's the listing:
Contemporary R&B INSTRUMENTAL TRACKS are needed. Give them laid-back, Down-to-Mid-Tempo Instrumentals that sound like they could be on a playlist with artists like Rihanna, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, etc., etc., etc.

Please submit Instrumentals with a “smooth” vibe, innovative beats, and a solid structure/arrangement. They’re looking for Instrumentals that are structured like more songs, but without vocals. You can have a lead melody line or not for this pitch. Sounding current and contemporary, using great sounding virtual instruments/synth sounds and drum sounds will get this company excited. Rhythmic and melodic hooks, plus an awesome chorus section should seal the deal. All submissions should be at least 2 minutes long.

They offer an EXCLUSIVE deal. You’ll split any upfront sync fees 50/50 with the company. They’ll get 100% of the Publisher’s share, and you’ll get 100% of the Writer’s share. You must own or control 100% of your Master and Copyright. Since this is an EXCLUSIVE deal, please be sure the material you submit is NOT already signed with any other Libraries or Catalogs. Please submit one to three Instrumentals online or per CD no later than 11:59pm (PST) on Thursday, March 12th, 2015. TAXI #D150312RB

Submit to this listing TAXI # D150312RB

kclements
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: D150312RB MISSING 20 hours before deadline?

Post by kclements » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:44 am

I'm not sure, but you did the right thing by contacting Taxi. I'm not a dispatch member, so I can't help out.

Good Luck.

kc
kayle clements

When opportunity knocks, you better be dressed and ready to go!

clementunes.com | taxi | soundcloud

BenjaminDerclaye
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by BenjaminDerclaye » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Yeah got an email within 12h and the listing is back on the list. Quite weird since I'm pretty sure it wasn't there yesterday.

funsongs
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by funsongs » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Small detail, and probably of no consequence, but the west coast went to PDT on March 8th.
Peter R.
Peter Rahill - aka "funsongs"
NOW, back on YouTube (2022)
https://www.youtube.com/@peterrahill9263/featured
https://soundcloud.com/funsongs-1
https://peterrahill.bandcamp.com/

“The future aint what it use to be.” - Yogi Berra