What's Going On With Dispatch Listings?

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Danny
Impressive
Impressive

What's Going On With Dispatch Listings?

Post by Danny » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Hey Guys,

I was with Dispatch a few years ago and I have to admit I didn't take advantage and submit enough.

In the past few months I have received Dispatch emails almost daily. I just recently decided to sign up again but now see listings coming out 2 or 3 times a week at most and if I go to Dispatch listings to submit music, there are only 2 or 3 listings.

What's going on?

Sonora
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: What's Going On With Dispatch Listings?

Post by Sonora » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:30 am

I joined dispatch very recently and up until now I only submitted to one listing so I don't know how it used to be. The one thing I want to say though is that I was a bit disappointed seeing that the deadlines are not much different from the regular listings, meaning that the forward/returns won't probably arrive any sooner.
I honestly doubt there is much different, it's just more opportunities I guess.. But again, that's just based on my very very small experience with it.
Alessandro Mastroianni
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/bsharplabs[/url]

Danny
Impressive
Impressive

Re: What's Going On With Dispatch Listings?

Post by Danny » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Sonora,

The Dispatch listings used to be a very fast turnaround for industry professionals who need a track in a squeeze (About 3 or 4 days). It was useful if you had a hard drive of tracks laying around.

I recently had a Dispatch listing in the "Pending" que for about a month before it was reviewed. Go figure.....