Happy, Pop/folk instrumental forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Happy, Pop/folk instrumental forward

Post by edmondredd » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:27 am

Happy to report a forward on a genre that is not in my stylistic writing.
'The Start of a Beautiful Thing' can be heard on my Taxi profile and it was submitted to the listing here below.

U170913HF

HAPPY, POP/FOLK INSTRUMENTAL CUES are U-R-G-E-N-T-L-Y needed by a successful Non-Exclusive Music Library that’s placed thousands of tracks in TV shows. They’re eager to find Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumental Cues that could be found on the same playlist as songs like (but not limited to) the following references: “White Days” by The Lighthouse and The Whaler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlOI4Nnn8kg “Golden Revolver” by San Cisco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1nPs2WH_UQ “Bloom” by The Paper Kites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8inJtTG_DuU Although the references have vocals, please submit Instrumentals only for this pitch. Give them well-crafted Pop/Folk Instrumental Cues with organic instrumentation that’s in the stylistic ballpark of the references above. Arrangements can range from stripped-down solo guitar, to a fuller group sound with additional genre appropriate instrumentation. Build your Cue around a central melodic theme, while layering instruments in and out as your Cue progresses to keep it moving forward. All submissions should be at least 2 minutes in length. Non-faded, buttoned endings will work best. Do NOT copy the referenced artists or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for feel, texture, tone, and vibe. Broadcast quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine). This Library offers a NON-EXCLUSIVE, 50/50 split. You’ll get 50% of any applicable sync fees and 100% of the Writer’s share. The Publisher will get 50% of the sync fee and 100% of the Publishing. You must own or control 100% of the Master and Copyright to submit to this pitch. Please submit as many Instrumental Cues as you’d like online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis – Short critiques only. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PDT), on Wednesday, September 13th, 2017. TAXI #U170913HF
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image

ComposerLDG
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Happy, Pop/folk instrumental forward

Post by ComposerLDG » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:55 am

Congratulations on the forward! I struck out on this one, but on to the next one....:)
Loren DiGiorgi
Uniquely piano-inspired Orchestral | Tension | Hybrid | Trailer
lorendigiorgi.com
www.taxi.com/lorendigiorgi
www.soundcloud.com/ldigiorgi
YouTube
Instagram

LOCK88
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by LOCK88 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Congrats on the forward Edmond. I couldn't find my way to your taxi page, but listened to some of your tracks on your website. Amazing work man! Good luck on the forward.
Robb Smith / LOCK-88
Songwriter | Producer
Los Angeles, Ca
http://www.Lock88Music.com

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by edmondredd » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:25 am

ComposerLDG wrote:Congratulations on the forward! I struck out on this one, but on to the next one....:)
Thanks Loren.. I hear you.. not my forte either, but was a lot of fun nonetheless..
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by edmondredd » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:28 am

LOCK88 wrote:Congrats on the forward Edmond. I couldn't find my way to your taxi page, but listened to some of your tracks on your website. Amazing work man! Good luck on the forward.
Thanks Robb.. you can click on the small taxi icon in my signature, or here, or simply by typing taxi.com/edmondredd :) Thank you for visiting my website and taking some time to listen, I really appreciate
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Telefunkin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:57 am

Nice track Edmond. I can easily imagine it in a tv commercial. Hope it does the job for you.
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing, and 100% HI.

LOCK88
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by LOCK88 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:38 am

edmondredd wrote:
LOCK88 wrote:Congrats on the forward Edmond. I couldn't find my way to your taxi page, but listened to some of your tracks on your website. Amazing work man! Good luck on the forward.
Thanks Robb.. you can click on the small taxi icon in my signature, or here, or simply by typing taxi.com/edmondredd :) Thank you for visiting my website and taking some time to listen, I really appreciate
Ha! That's such a clean signature Edmond, my bad. I guess my eyes were looking for the yellow link..... :shock: :shock:
Robb Smith / LOCK-88
Songwriter | Producer
Los Angeles, Ca

annayarbrough
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by annayarbrough » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:33 am

Congrats Edmond! Cool little track. Very uplifting
Anna Yarbrough
Website | Spotify | SoundCloud

LOCK88
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by LOCK88 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:02 am

Found my way to your page Edmond, and LOVE the track! I can't believe this is not in your stylistic writing genre. Perhaps it should be, excellent job! Good luck on this one.
Robb Smith / LOCK-88
Songwriter | Producer
Los Angeles, Ca

markhimley
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by markhimley » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:55 pm

congrats and best of luck!!