Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

SteveBaruah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

DO NOT GO ON THE INTERNET TODAY

Post by SteveBaruah » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:53 am

.......IT WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR MONEY!!! :D

Here's a round-up of all deals the big guys are offering:

Waves is offering 90% off Diamond FX Bundle. Currently $299 instead of $2,999, as well as deep discounts on other plugins such as the CLA-2A for only $29.
Sweetwater has discounts on selected products up to 73% off until November 25th, such as savings up to $550 on the 35-watt Supro Combo Amp.
Moog is offering up to 30% off select Moog instruments including Moog Minimoog Model D Analog Synthesizer $2999, regularly $3499 and Moog VoyagerXL, at $3999, regularly $4995.
Native Instruments is taking 50% off all instruments and effects. This includes Traktor Pro, Komplete 11, Komplete Kontrol keyboards and more. For example get Kontakt 5 for $199, regularly $399.
Vintage King and Front End Audio are offering up to 50% discount on selected products, both software and hardware.
Musician’s Friend is offering discounts up to 15% on qualifying orders.
Apogee Electronics has deals from 20-60% off refurbished products.
Pro Tools savings of 20% on selected hardware and software. Offer ends December 4, 2017.
iZotope is offering up to 78% off Ozone Elements, RX Elements and Neutron Elements at just $29 each.
Reverb.com is offering early deals with savings of up to 15% off select new, used, and vintage gear.
Universal Audio is offering 12 days of savings up to 60% on favorites from Neve, SSL, Manley, Fender, API, and many more.
Shure has discounts up to $100 digital microphones, earphones, headphones and more.
JHS pedals has discounts up to 15% off on pedals & mods.
Propellerheads Reason 10 is $100 off.
XLN Audio is offering 50% off everything including Addictive Drums. Use code BF2017
Output has discounts on all of their instruments, including Exhale, Movement, Signal, Substance, Analog Strings and REV.
Heavyocity prices are discounted up to 50% off, including on NOVO, Punish, Gravity, DM-307, Damage & Evolve.
Korg Gadget for Mac is available now 50% off, at the special price of $149.
Solid State Logic’s VHD 500-Series Preamp is 60% off at Front End Audio.
Loopmasters is offering up to 70% off certain libraries until December 3rd.
StudioToys are reducing their prices by 50%.
Black Lion Audio is offering interface mods for 20% off during November.
Arturia has deep discounts on their plugins such as the Arp2600 V for 74 Euro (about $87). Don’t Crack are selling the awesome Arturia V Collection 5 for just $249, regularly $499.
Neve products up to 10% off at Vintage King.
StudioDevil Massive Amp Bundle is being sold for just $99, at a savings of $425.
Presonus is offering 50% off on Studio One and Notion, PreSonus' flagship DAW and notation software.
Time+Space is listing virtual instruments and effects from different companies at up to 80% off.
Toontrack: has discounts on selected products up to 79% off, such as the EZKeys Mellotoon at $29 instead of $129.
ROLI has $200 cash back plus BFD3 free for anyone buying the Seaboard Rise 49 keyboard.
AKG is doing up to 50% off on select headphones, and will add more specials on November 23rd.
AKG has early sales up to 30% off on some headphones, and will add more specials on November 23rd.
IK Multimedia is offering savings up to 50% off on selected products until November 30th.
GlitchMachines is offering saving of 40% on all purchases. Enter code GLTCH40 during checkout to apply the discount to your total.
Eventide MangledVerb has just been released and is available for just $49.
Softube software is on sale up to 50% off, including their analog modeled EQs and drum machines.
Blue Microphones savings up to 20%
Wave Alchemy’s Revolution is 14 iconic drum machines is 50% off. Enter code WA2A988F55 at checkout.
Audio Damage has discounts of 35% on all your entire order using the code nonemoreblack at checkout.
Slate Digital has discounts on several products including the Virtual Tube Collection for 70% off.
Drumdrops is offering 50% off Everything. Use code blackfriday2017 at checkout.
Mastering the Mix is selling Expose mastering tool at 68% off.
WavesFactory has 50% off everything, including Mercury Grand Piano and Trackspacer.
Big Fish Audio sample packs are 70% off at Time & Space.
D16 is offering everything 40% off. Enter the coupon code BLACK2017 at checkout special price.
AIR Hybrid 3 synth instrument plugin price is 99% off and expansion packs are selling for $1 each.
Tronsonic is offering 60% off everything.
Cinesamples are offering discounts up to 40% on everything.
Sonokinetic's Capriccio & Minimal are 50% off.
Spitfire Audio has 25% off individual products and up to 66% off collections.
8Dio is selling discounted bundles up to 50% off and 40% off. Use code CYB40.
The Recording Revolution is offering 40% off select courses.
Drum Mix Toolkit course is selling 40% off.
Make Pop Music samples are 50% off.

Cheers,

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: DO NOT GO ON THE INTERNET TODAY

Post by Telefunkin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:01 am

..... and yet I still can't get a deal on an SSl compressor :o :lol:
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing, and 100% HI.

SteveBaruah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by SteveBaruah » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:07 am

:D
I know, I want Komplete 11 at at least half price..... not even a penny discount!

LOCK88
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by LOCK88 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:12 am

Thank you Steve for all the research! Now I know exactly which websites I need to hit :o :o
Robb Smith / LOCK-88
Songwriter | Producer
Los Angeles, Ca
http://www.Lock88Music.com

LOCK88
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by LOCK88 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:15 am

Telefunkin wrote:..... and yet I still can't get a deal on an SSl compressor :o :lol:
Hey Graham, are you talking about a Plugin, or the hardware? If you are looking for hardware, I know SSL is giving away their stereo G-Compressors with the purchase of an SSL Sigma for Black Friday. I bet you are going to see some of these compressors on eBay in the next few weeks at substantial discounts....
Robb Smith / LOCK-88
Songwriter | Producer
Los Angeles, Ca
http://www.Lock88Music.com

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Telefunkin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Hey Graham, are you talking about a Plugin, or the hardware?
Hi Robb, thanks for the heads up about hardware, but I was referring to the plugin. I've been hoping for a while that Waves would discount their version, and in the mean time 'The Glue' (never discounted) has been waiting in the wings. Its just that other things keep cropping that I can't resist, so this purchase keeps getting put back (and its not like I don't have other compressors). This week has been especially difficult with offers all over the place, and it has cost me! :o :lol:

Len911
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by Len911 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Telefunkin wrote:
Hey Graham, are you talking about a Plugin, or the hardware?
Hi Robb, thanks for the heads up about hardware, but I was referring to the plugin. I've been hoping for a while that Waves would discount their version, and in the mean time 'The Glue' (never discounted) has been waiting in the wings. Its just that other things keep cropping that I can't resist, so this purchase keeps getting put back (and its not like I don't have other compressors). This week has been especially difficult with offers all over the place, and it has cost me! :o :lol:
https://www.waves.com/bundles/ssl-4000-collection
$199

http://www.solidstatelogic.com/studio/duende?active=1
$329

Here's a review https://www.continuummusicstudio.com/pl ... ompressor/

I don't think the Duende is on sale. If your heart is set on the SSL mixbuss compressor that most accurately mimics the hardware one, maybe it's best to holdout for a later time??
https://soundcloud.com/huck-sawyer-finn
Not an expert on contemporary music

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Telefunkin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Thanks Len, but as The Glue is only $99 full price anyway, and I'm sure I'll buy that when I'm over the rest of the spending during the sales. :shock: :)

As mentioned though, big thanks to Steve for doing all the hard work in compiling the impressive list of offers.

Len911
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by Len911 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:32 pm

As mentioned though, big thanks to Steve for doing all the hard work in compiling the impressive list of offers.
I know!
https://soundcloud.com/huck-sawyer-finn
Not an expert on contemporary music

SteveBaruah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by SteveBaruah » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:17 am

No worries guys, it was just a copy and paste job ;)