I missed posting about another forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

lgstarr
Impressive
Impressive

I missed posting about another forward

Post by lgstarr » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am

Rather than scroll through my past posts to make sure what I already posted, this will bring things up to date:

Should give hope to anyone with old songs (and demos, at that)!!

To recap: right after I joined for my second year (good thing I stayed!) I got my first forward: "False Paradise" on 1/13/18.

I just noticed that my second forward ("I Think I'll Always Wonder How It Would Have Been To Love You") was on the same day: 1/13/18.

On 1/30/18, two versions (male and female) of the same song ("This World Of Yours") were forwarded.

On 4/18/18 the female version only ("This World Of Yours") was forwarded.

These songs are in my profile here: http://www.taxi.com/LindaStarr

--Linda
PS: I always forget about this part (this is for the last one on 4/18/18...it's Bossa Nova style):
Y180422VL
ORIGINAL, VINTAGE RECORDINGS of LATIN SONGS in ANY SUB-GENRES with Male or Female Vocals that were recorded in 1985 or before are needed by an A-List Film and TV Music Publisher. We’re not providing any references for this request, as they want to keep this pretty open. They’re open to anything ranging from Salsa, Mariachi, Banda, Bossa Nova, Bolero, Plena, Samba, Tango, Plena, Zouk, Bachata, etc., etc., etc. TAXI Tip: You can submit old masters or demos for this pitch! The recording quality is not expected to be on par with today’s broadcast quality! Many TAXI members have been signed by this publisher with nothing more than good demo recordings! They’re much more interested finding music that sounds authentic to the time period! This company often averages several placements per week, and many of those are TAXI members who’ve been signed with this company because they submitted to a listing like this! Dozens of TAXI members have signed buy out, cash-up-front deals with this company. Several have even received up front checks for $10,000 - $15,000 (or more!) Deal sizes and buyout amounts vary depending on the quantity and quality of the songs signed by the Publisher. They DO NOT want material that was recently recorded and made to sound old. They can only use AUTHENTIC, ORIGINAL, VINTAGE RECORDINGS, as long as the sound quality is reasonably good. This is a golden opportunity to make money with music you might have thought had no hope in today’s market! Your name needs to be on the copyright. Your songs need to be original compositions (no covers), and you need to own or control the copyright and master recordings to submit for this pitch. DO NOT SUBMIT FOR FRIENDS! Please submit as many songs as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PDT), on Sunday, April 22nd, 2018. TAXI #Y180422VL