Back on SoundCloud

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

VanderBoegh
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Back on SoundCloud

Post by VanderBoegh » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:43 pm

I just re-upped my SoundCloud PRO membership, after waiting it out until it looked like SoundCloud was going to weather the storm of lack of money (remember when they were about 2 minutes from bankruptcy and dissolving the entire platform last November?).

It's been a loooooong time since I've been on that site, and I have a lot of new music to post up in the coming weeks. Feel free to stop on by and see what me and my fellow Taxi collaborators have been up to lately.

Here are a handful of tracks with Owen and Terrell busting up the mic: https://soundcloud.com/vanderboegh/sets ... ith-vocals

I kinda missed the routine of logging into SoundCloud to hear what my homies are up to and listening to the amazing music that you all come up with. It'll be nice to get back into that habit again of drinking my first cup of coffee while hearing all of your kick-ass tracks!

~~Matt

johnnyrowing
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Back on SoundCloud

Post by johnnyrowing » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Hey Matt,
Glad you are back on SoundCloud. I like surfing your track from time-to-time.

I just created my account there today - free version. :)

markhimley
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by markhimley » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Right on glad to know you're back up, Matt! I used to reference your tracks all the time, then one day they were all (mostly) gone. Still hear some of those cues I used to reference in a few shows when I'm flippin through. In fact there was an urban dramedy one I used to reference a lot, Sneaky Kicks if I remember correctly.. but I was taking notes on a KUWTK episode and heard it 3 times lol. Excited to hear what you've been up to!!

TerrellBurt
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by TerrellBurt » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Good to have you back on the Cloud my friend! I have check out your new tunes!

VanderBoegh
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by VanderBoegh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:16 pm

It's fun to be back up and running on the ol' Cloud again. I'm gonna try to post 2-3 vocal tracks per day until I get most of the recent stuff up there. Well, the stuff I'm able to post with the various library's blessings, anyway. Been making a bunch of vocal songs this year, but I'm still running behind the pace I set for myself if I want to hit my 2018 goals. Sigh.... Gotta take this thing up a notch, I suppose.

~~Matt

RichardInUK
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by RichardInUK » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:52 am

Glad to see you are back on Soundcloud too - I also use your tracks for reference and when I need to remind myself of what it takes to reach the goal of doing music full time! Appreciation from the UK